Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Conclusion of Our Trip

Continued from "yesterday," our trip really was wonderful. Along with seeing all the wonderful sights we spent a lot of time with this good couple.

A lot from this angle...

We laughed a lot in the car, cried a little ;), and talked. Dave and I have plenty of one liners from my parents that are pretty priceless--which were helped my dads hearing aids and my mom's guileless nature. In addition to the good times, Dave and I were able to see a lot more than we would have if we'd gone on our own. A wonderful blessing to have them with us.

A few of the days we were able to stay with family in Indiana. Unfortunately we didn't get pictures of people...just the important stuff--BOWLING. My mom's side of the family owns a bowling alley in Indiana so when we go visit we do A LOT of bowling. Dave bowled 5 games in a row one day. We very much enjoyed ourselves...especially when we were with my aunts and uncles and cousins!!

Great Form, right?


Dave's score


AND MY SCORE!!!! I beat my mom and had to document it. This was the first game we'd played and I never got close to that score again, but that moment was definitely a moment of glory.


Tomorrow's post...updating this month and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment