I've been meaning to ask you how those turned out, they look great! I love the one in the pink shirt standing next to the chair, looking up at the camera. She is such a beautiful baby!!
Sarah, she is getting so big and she is adorable. I can't believe those blue, blue eyes and chubby cheeks! I think you've got a mini-me. Take lots of pictures, time flies!!
I've been meaning to ask you how those turned out, they look great! I love the one in the pink shirt standing next to the chair, looking up at the camera. She is such a beautiful baby!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Love all of her bright clothes.. They look perfect on her.
ReplyDeleteSarah, she is getting so big and she is adorable. I can't believe those blue, blue eyes and chubby cheeks! I think you've got a mini-me. Take lots of pictures, time flies!!
ReplyDeleteI like picture 4...she knows how to show her best side. Flaunt it baby!
ReplyDelete