Our ward has been given an invitation by the bishopric to have each person over the age of 12 find an ancestor to do their work for in the temple. Dave and I have taken this quite seriously...well, maybe me more than Dave since I have a bit more time on my hands than he does. Anyway, in one of my family lines we have a good chance to do a lot of work, but I definitely needed to use more resources than what I can get my hands on. So for a family home evening we decided to go to the Family History Center in SLC. We invited my parents to come since they of course would be interested in what we found. We drove up there, found THE best parking spot, and realized that it closes at 5 pm on Mondays! Of course. I was a bit disappointed but we made the most of it by visiting the Visitors' Center.
Nothing like teaching Aliyah about Christ and having all of those wonderful resources...to try to keep her from climbing on…
We've also had the joy of being sick for the past couple of weeks. It took a good solid 2 weeks for all of us go through it. Here's some pictures of an exhausted baby who wanted to "snuggle with mama." (That's one of my weaknesses...and she knows if she says it she gets it!)
But we're all better now (knock on wood!) and are enjoying life much more!





II really like that you are taking the bishops invitation more seriously than Dave is. :)
ReplyDelete